Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Phone (Nokia e71)



So as some of you know I'm in the market for a new phone (Thanks to a severe accident). For the nosy ones who want to know I dropped my phone in the toilet while I was pissing. WARNING!!!! DO NOT PISS AND TEXT AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Anyway so I'm a lil bit of a phone fanatic and I'm always on the hunt for the latest phones (I've been with just about every phone company). My latest phone company = At&t. I started off with At&t with the iphone but I got bored and decided to get the Blackberry Bold, boy was that a mistake. Now that this mishap happened I need a new phone and I've stumbled across a Nokia E-series device. Its called The Nokia e71 and I must say this device has surely caught my attention. Its sporting a 3.2 Megapixel Camera, full html browser, thin and sexy steel frame, full Querty keyboard, g.p.s, wifi, push email support, and ability to download third party apps. Now coming off of an iphone and blackberry I might be a little harsh on this guy but there's no doubt in my mind that it'll impress me. I'm a lil concerned at reviewers saying that it lags in the multimedia department but that's what my trusty ipod touch is for. I'm a little skeptical on getting the phone because of some complaints on the Camera (Lord knows I need a digital camera) and cramped keyboard, But knowing me I'll get this phone anyway. I'll keep you guys posted on what I think about the phone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment